Dashboards & Reporting

DamianoM
Participant

There is a limit for the number of deal to manage?

SOLVE

Hi, 

I don't understand if there is a maximum number of deal that I can manage with Hubspot CRM free version. 

The second question is: it's possible to separate the deal year by year? (I've just started to use it, but I can immagine what can happen after 3 years when I could have 3000 deal..)

Thank you!

Damiano

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @DamianoM  You can have up to 10,000 per contact or company record, capped at 1 million total deals.  You can build saved filters to view deals by year, but you will have to choose a sepcific date property to filter.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @DamianoM  You can have up to 10,000 per contact or company record, capped at 1 million total deals.  You can build saved filters to view deals by year, but you will have to choose a sepcific date property to filter.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Tim-deKraker
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @edjusten ,

We currently face the problem that as an e-commerce company we have a customer that placed over 17.000 orders. As we make a deal from each order, we are now missing crucial information in our dashboards. 

We also see that in 17 months we had about 150.000 deals.
With our rapid growth this might grow over 1 million in the next 2 years.

Would it be possible to change the max deals per contact to a higher number (lets say 250.000) and change the number of maximum deals into 10 million?
That would give us space for the next 10 years to grow without any worries.

If this is not possible we might need to consider to search for a different crm that does support our growth.

DamianoM
Participant

SOLVE
Thank you!
0 Upvotes