Dashboards & Reporting

MBaranowska
Contributor

Team in Deal Reports

Hi, 

I would like to include Team on my custom report - a list of deals.

I have managed to add in "HubSpot team" field into it but it comes out blank. 

I don't want the Deal Owner to have to select the HubSpot team for every deal - can this be populated automatically based on the Primary Team selection on Deal Owner's user record?

Thanks,

Marta

9 Replies 9
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team in Deal Reports

Hi @MBaranowska,

Well, that doesn't make any sense and this would be the point where I'd recommend to you to reach out to HubSpot support – since this HubSpot team field should automatically populate if there is a Deal owner. This might be a bug.

By clicking the purple help widget at the lower left of the screen you should be able to contact support. It looks like you're on a paid subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Team in Deal Reports

Hi @MBaranowska 

let us know if you were able to identify the issue with our Technical Support team 🙂

Thanks

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MBaranowska
Contributor

Team in Deal Reports

Hi Karsten, 

I have just checked on two different Deals with two different deal owners but the property comes up blank in deal record:

MBaranowska_0-1614789585608.png

Would you know why that could be?

Going into View All Properties, I have spotted that Forecast Probability also doesn't return anything even though I would have expected it to be driven by the Deal Stage. 

I must be missing some steps here...

Thanks, 
Marta

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team in Deal Reports

Hi @MBaranowska,

The deal property HubSpot team should populate automatically if the deal has a deal owner. To rule out a data quality issue, could you check a deal that you expect to show up in the report + check the values in the Deal owner and HubSpot team field? You can do so by opening a deal record, clicking View all properties in the left sidebar and searching for Deal owner and HubSpot team.

Could you also share a screenshot of the cross-object report settings?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MBaranowska
Contributor

Team in Deal Reports

Hi Karsten, 

I've tried recreating in Corss-Object but it still brings in no results in HubSpot Team. 

I think it is because we don't currently use this as property on Deals - I don't really want the team to have to select it every time. Is there a way for that field to be populated automatically based on Primary Team of the Deal Owner on user's account?

Thanks,

Marta

MBaranowska
Contributor

Team in Deal Reports

Thank you! I will try that. 

Marta

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team in Deal Reports

Hello @MBaranowska,

Just to confirm, would you like to filter a custom deal report to only show deals owned by users from a certain team?

If this is currently not working, could you share a screenshot of the report settings?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

MBaranowska
Contributor

Team in Deal Reports

Hi Karsten, 

I would like to be able to see the list of deals by team.

I have Companies and Deals as Data Sources and a list of a few Deal Properties.

Currently it includes Deal Owner, but I would like to take that out and have Team instead (based on the primary team of the user) without listing the names.

MBaranowska_1-1614778116233.png

Many thanks 
Marta

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Team in Deal Reports

Hi @MBaranowska,

I've tried this in the Custom Report Builder BETA and ran into the same issue. This is still unfinished, have a few rough edges and might behave buggy in some areas. However, what you're trying to achieve seems to be possible in a good old Cross-object report. I was able to visualize deals/companies by team. Could you try a Cross-object report and let me know how it goes?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler