Dashboards & Reporting

CodyHaigis
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Task Title Showing No value

Hello, 

I am trying to create a report to show when we have renewals coming up for the current month. 

The process I created is that once a deal is moved to "Won", the salesperson will create a renewal task with the title of "Renewal" assigned to the account manager for 1 year from the sale (we renew yearly). Once that task approaches the account manager would create a new deal under "Existing Business" and move through the deal cycle as they see fit. 

I would like to have a report that shows me ALL tasks with the title "Renewal" that have due dates for the current month. However, whenever I use that keyword as a filter it shows 0 results. I removed the filter and found that the reports are pulling in task titles but many of them are populated as "(No Value)" - see below. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 3.49.38 PM.png

Any help here or other suggestions to show what I am looking for would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
CodyHaigis
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

All tasks are created manually by the salesperson once they move the deal to "Won". 

I should also clarify this is being done is a custom report type. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CodyHaigis,

Very strange, manual record creation does not allow for an empty task title. Could it be that you don't have permissions to view these tasks?

karstenkoehler_1-1668003576078.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CodyHaigis
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Yea I am the super admin so I should have access to all. Upon checking I do...

Stumping me as well. It's also strange because in that first screenshot I showed there were multiple tasks populating but only one task had been created for that account. 

and the task has a title when viewed on the account. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CodyHaigis,

Thank you for the detailed post. How exactly are the tasks being created – manually or via workflow? If it's the latter, could you share a screenshot of the workflow?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.