Dashboards & Reporting

DAzevedo
メンバー

Target accounts trought the month

解決

Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing well!!!

I'm trying to create a commercial report that allows me to analyze the evolution of the TA's (true) per REP during the month. That is, I would like to be able to compare how many true AT's each REP has with the ones they have at the end of the month.

This with the possibility of filtering by lead status, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your time 🙂

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DAzevedo,

Here's how I would approach this: Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single objects > Companies and set up Filters and the Visualization tab as shown below:

karstenkoehler_0-1674830935764.png

(Adjust the date range to your liking. Depending on when you set the start for the date range, that's the point from which on you'll be able to analyze the 'evolution'.)

karstenkoehler_1-1674831029665.png

If you want to analyze the evolution (data over time), you would choose a cumulative visualization on a line chart. That means that you can't further break down this report by Lead status, for example.

You can however filter this report for different lead statuses and create various filtered versions of this report.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DAzevedo,

Here's how I would approach this: Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single objects > Companies and set up Filters and the Visualization tab as shown below:

karstenkoehler_0-1674830935764.png

(Adjust the date range to your liking. Depending on when you set the start for the date range, that's the point from which on you'll be able to analyze the 'evolution'.)

karstenkoehler_1-1674831029665.png

If you want to analyze the evolution (data over time), you would choose a cumulative visualization on a line chart. That means that you can't further break down this report by Lead status, for example.

You can however filter this report for different lead statuses and create various filtered versions of this report.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.