Dashboards & Reporting

CJAsha
Contributor

Standard CRM Prospect Report inc notes of last contact

SOLVE

Hi there,

I cannot find this anywhere, is there a standard out of the box CRM style report for prospects that shows the contact, company, details of last contact or is this something you have to pay for?

Many thanks
CJ

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

In the free CRM, I'd say the best way to accomplish this is a contact view with customized columns. Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, click Table actions and add the columns that you're interested in:

karstenkoehler_0-1627877246792.png

Here you can choose which columns you see. If you don't have it in there yet, add the Associated Company, Last contacted and any other property you'd like to see here. You could then sort the view by the Last contacted column to show recent ones first.

In Professional and Enterprise, there would be the option to create custom reports with more details about the recent activity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha ,

Can you please elaborate more what the issue here is? What do you mean by " contact, company, details of last contact"?
Thanks.

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Webdew,

Thank you for taking the time to reply and apologies if my wording wasn't great, it was the name of the main contact (contact) the company and the last contact (as in touch point notes from the last contact) but I think the solution Karsten gave is going to get me pretty close to what I need. Thanks again

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

In the free CRM, I'd say the best way to accomplish this is a contact view with customized columns. Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, click Table actions and add the columns that you're interested in:

karstenkoehler_0-1627877246792.png

Here you can choose which columns you see. If you don't have it in there yet, add the Associated Company, Last contacted and any other property you'd like to see here. You could then sort the view by the Last contacted column to show recent ones first.

In Professional and Enterprise, there would be the option to create custom reports with more details about the recent activity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CJAsha
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you as always Karsten - this is super helpful & I did think it would be a limited attribute due to the plan we are on but this workaround is great - thanks again.