Some Deals not showing on sales board

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have active deals that are only showing on the board when I apply a filter, but not when the view is set to "all deals". The stage I created (Proposal accepted) shows only one, instead of two deals, however, the total amount reflects both deals combined. The missing/invisible deal shows as soon as I filter for its deal amount or company name. I see no logic for it not showing when "all deals" is the filter setting.

All deals appear fine when in "table" view. Just not on the board.

Am I missing something?

0 Upvotes
9 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @nadworks,

Do you have permissions to view all deals? If so, can you please confirm that this issue occurs across multiple browsers, in an incognito window, and after clearing your cache?

If so, can you please share screenshots including example deals this is happening with. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello,

i have the same problems. I have admin rights on my dashboard but the deal-phase -funnel shows me not all deals.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I figured out that the view never refreshes automatically. It requires a browser refresh to display all changes. That was neither clear nor intuitive. But now I know how to get it all to display.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you for the quick response. Refreshing the browser doesn't solve my problem. It's a little bit deeper in the code. The Funnel-Report shows me simply wrong sums.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @RomanS ,

Funnel reports do not show all deals. They only show the deals that have gone through all of the criteria in the report in the exact order of the funnel.

For more information on this, I wanted to share this article.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Hello Jenny,

thank you for your answer. This explains the problem. Because sometimes i shift a deal over a phase or two. Is there any chance that Hubspot would change that? Because in this state the funnel report is useless for me and for sure for many other users.

Best regards

Roman

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

The second problem is if you shift a deal to "Lost" Phase it's also not recorded in the Funnel Report

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @RomanS

I would recommend using the pipeline report if you're looking to gather a different scope of information. The funnel report is intended to be used for a specific purpose. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes