Dashboards & Reporting

Streefland

Simple PDF report combining Deal, Contact and Company details

SOLVE

Hi!

I have been looking around for a feature or apps on the marketplace, but unable to find hence my question here.

I would like to make a custom view/report that combines data from Deal, Contact and Company details and than export that in PDF so that we can share this (limited) information within our organization.

The PDF is just about one Deal and is text (field) driven, so no graphs.

Thank you in advance for you help.

BJ

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Streefland. Have you used the HubSpot Custom Report builder? You can make Deals your primary data source, and bring in associated Contacts & Companies from there.

danmoyle_0-1650899030069.png

Once you're pulling in the data you want, you can keep it as a table (unsummarized table will give you all the data you're wanting to see).

danmoyle_1-1650899080877.png

Then you could either email the report to yourself and share it from there. 

danmoyle_2-1650899141606.png

Or you could add it to a dashboard as the only report, and email the dashboard "with attachments" as a PDF and there you go, a PDF report. 

That's how I'd do this. Custom Rpoerts are versatile and powerful. If you're interested in seeing a conversation (with examples) with one of the product managers of Custom Reports,  Meaghan Griffith, here it is: New Beta HubSpot Custom Report Builder. Lots of great info in there. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

LAdam
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@Streefland 

With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’d like —> they’ll refresh automatically

We support many different data sources (like marketing Ads, databases...) allowing you to create more complete reports!

I can help you directly, DM me 😊

Best,

Louis

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
LAdam
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@Streefland 

With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’d like —> they’ll refresh automatically

We support many different data sources (like marketing Ads, databases...) allowing you to create more complete reports!

I can help you directly, DM me 😊

Best,

Louis

0 Upvotes
Streefland

SOLVE

Thank you, I will have a look at ActionDesk

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Streefland. Have you used the HubSpot Custom Report builder? You can make Deals your primary data source, and bring in associated Contacts & Companies from there.

danmoyle_0-1650899030069.png

Once you're pulling in the data you want, you can keep it as a table (unsummarized table will give you all the data you're wanting to see).

danmoyle_1-1650899080877.png

Then you could either email the report to yourself and share it from there. 

danmoyle_2-1650899141606.png

Or you could add it to a dashboard as the only report, and email the dashboard "with attachments" as a PDF and there you go, a PDF report. 

That's how I'd do this. Custom Rpoerts are versatile and powerful. If you're interested in seeing a conversation (with examples) with one of the product managers of Custom Reports,  Meaghan Griffith, here it is: New Beta HubSpot Custom Report Builder. Lots of great info in there. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Streefland

SOLVE

Thank you Dan, I will give it go and let you know if that works and meets my needs.

Cheers

BJ

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Streefland,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I would like to add some reporting experts to get their input.

Hey, @danmoyle@Josh@Bryantworks@Mike_Eastwood@Dan1 - Do you have any insight for @Streefland?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !