Dashboards & Reporting

KinWa
Membro

Showing Sales Dashboard on a TV

resolver

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with showing the sales dashboard reports on a TV?

Currently I am showing the reports via Chrome Cast, but I can only show 2 graphs at the same time without scrolling down. The ideal scenario would be able to display all the different graphs on the TV.

Any advise or recommendations to do this?

Kindly,

Frank

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Q: Does anyone have any experience with showing the sales dashboard reports on a TV??

Short A: Not native HubSpot functionality.

Longer A:

There are many Chrome extensions and services that allow scrolling of both pages and Chrome tabs. However, the solution we like best is Databox.

- Revolver - Tabs

- Rotisserie URL Rotator

- Screenful

- Databox Datawall

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Q: Does anyone have any experience with showing the sales dashboard reports on a TV??

Short A: Not native HubSpot functionality.

Longer A:

There are many Chrome extensions and services that allow scrolling of both pages and Chrome tabs. However, the solution we like best is Databox.

- Revolver - Tabs

- Rotisserie URL Rotator

- Screenful

- Databox Datawall

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
CallofClicky
Membro

resolver

Additional point to bear in mind if your considering Databox.

If you need custom metrics etc to display the information your looking for, Databox can hit an API call limit from HubSpot, ending with inaccurate data on display. At present there is no solution, except to establish a query database between Hubspot and Databox... thus adding another moving part.

briansweat
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks, Frank!

I have a trial of Databox, but their sales dashboards don't have built-in filters for the HubSpot Pipeline.  We have two pipelines: one for sales and one for onboarding.  So, mixing the onboarding data in the dashboard is a big mess.   They have a way to filter on pipeline using their Query Builder (available in their paid plans), but it's definitely not as simple as their out-of-the-box dashboards.

But we're going to try Revolver because there's another bigger problem for my business...

I know Service Hub is new, but (as of Nov 2019) Databox doesn't support dashboards from ALL THREE hubs: Marketing, Sales and Service - just Sales and Marketing.  The Service Hub daily metrics are much more useful to me, what we were originally looking for.

If you're using Service Hub, and looking for amazing dashboards for your office, please contact Databox and tell them you'd love to see them add Service Hub data.

0 Avaliação positiva
MikeLawson
Colaborador(a)

resolver

@briansweat 

There is another option if you are not 100% sold on Revolver. Rekener (I work there) would also be able to help you display this type of reporting together.

I work on the implementation team so happy to discuss what things we can/cannot do to solve your business need.

Feel free to message me directly if interested.

Best,

Mike

0 Avaliação positiva