Dashboards & Reporting

HWalkerDat

Showing Next Meeting Date in a report

SOLVE

It's currently possible to show a column in a report on Next Activity Date but this also shows tasks. I want to be able to see the Next Meeting Date so I can see if each client has a meeting booked or not (and when). Is there a way to achieve this?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HWalkerDat,

Not exactly, no, the closest would be the Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool: "the date of the meeting that is booked the farthest out from the current date. For example, if a meeting is booked for December 1st, and another meeting is booked for December 7th, the property value will appear as December 7th."

See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/hubspots-default-contact-properties

In most cases this will probably be equivalent to the next meeting.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@HWalkerDat - There is a HubSpot standard company property called 'Last Booked Meeting Date' which you would be able to use in multi-object report, if suitable: 

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.42.34.png

It shows 'The last date of booked meetings associated with the company', this property shows the date of the next meeting associated to the company record, regardless of whether it was manually created or booked via a scheduling page:

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.46.07.png

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@HWalkerDat - There is a HubSpot standard company property called 'Last Booked Meeting Date' which you would be able to use in multi-object report, if suitable: 

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.42.34.png

It shows 'The last date of booked meetings associated with the company', this property shows the date of the next meeting associated to the company record, regardless of whether it was manually created or booked via a scheduling page:

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.46.07.png

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HWalkerDat,

Not exactly, no, the closest would be the Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool: "the date of the meeting that is booked the farthest out from the current date. For example, if a meeting is booked for December 1st, and another meeting is booked for December 7th, the property value will appear as December 7th."

See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/hubspots-default-contact-properties

In most cases this will probably be equivalent to the next meeting.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.