Dashboards & Reporting

tomholmesmate

Show moved deals

SOLVE

Hi there,

New to HubSpot but scanned posts and couldn't find anything.   I'm hoping there is a way to show the deals that have moved in my deal forecast - eg:

• Friday we have a forecast of $1M to close this month
  • Come in on Monday morning and it's down to $992K
  • Tuesday it's up to $1.1M
  • Wednesday it's down to $895K

Is there a way to show the deals that are coming and going througout the month, quarter etc.   At the moment I forecast  number and I can't figure out which deal has moved in or out of the forecast without going through them manually.

Thanks so much!

Tom

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Show moved deals

SOLVE

Hi @tomholmesmate

Unfortunatly, this feature does exist yet, I don't think. And I agree it would be very useful.

A client of mine actually built a report in Excel that shows the change in number of deals at each stage each month - something you could try perhaps? 

You could also build a dashboard report that shows the number of deals currently at each deal stage, but it still lacks change information. 

This would be a really good addition to HubSpot so I recommend that you post it over in the ideas forum so that other users can vote it. If you do, please put the link to your idea here. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Show moved deals

SOLVE

Hi @tomholmesmate

Unfortunatly, this feature does exist yet, I don't think. And I agree it would be very useful.

A client of mine actually built a report in Excel that shows the change in number of deals at each stage each month - something you could try perhaps? 

You could also build a dashboard report that shows the number of deals currently at each deal stage, but it still lacks change information. 

This would be a really good addition to HubSpot so I recommend that you post it over in the ideas forum so that other users can vote it. If you do, please put the link to your idea here. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
tomholmesmate

Show moved deals

SOLVE

Thanks Phil - much appreciated.  I'll give the excel way a go!

Tom

0 Upvotes