Dashboards & Reporting

MattD127

Setting up automation to find the best leads in sequences

SOLVE

Hello everyone!

For context, I am currently utilizing sales sequences using Sales Professional and Marketing Starter. These sets of sequences are just a set of automated emails going out to prospective leads.

My question is, what is the best way to set up automation to generate some sort of report that gives me the best leads from those sequences to further engage them?

Does a report such as this one exist aside from manually sorting through each sequence and clicking on open rates and click rates?

Thank you for any help or advice you can give!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MattD127,

I would recommend approaching this with a filtered contact view: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/records/filter-records-and-save-views

You could do the following:

1. Adjust the view filter to "Last sequence enrolled date is known" and something like "Lead status is none of" / "Lifecycle stage is none of" to exclude contacts that you already worked
  2. Adjust the columns to include any indicators that help you judge engagement, such as
    1. Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only): the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
    2. Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.
    3. Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.
    4. Time last seen: the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website. This is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact.
    5. Last page seen: the last page the contact saw on your website. This is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact.
    6. Recent conversion: the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Page title: Name of form).
    7. Recent conversion date: the date the contact last submitted a form.
    8. The score property you mentioned in the other thread
  3. Sort the view by "Recent sales email clicked date" or "Recent sales email open date" - the most recently engaged contacts would show up at the top now
  4. Save the filtered view

This would be more actionable than a report, as you can work your contacts right from there.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MattD127,

I would recommend approaching this with a filtered contact view: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/records/filter-records-and-save-views

You could do the following:

1. Adjust the view filter to "Last sequence enrolled date is known" and something like "Lead status is none of" / "Lifecycle stage is none of" to exclude contacts that you already worked
  2. Adjust the columns to include any indicators that help you judge engagement, such as
    1. Recent sales email clicked date (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only): the date of the last time that the contact clicked on a sales email.
    2. Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.
    3. Recent sales email replied date: the date of the last time that the contact replied to a sales email sent from your connected G Suite or Outlook 365 email account.
    4. Time last seen: the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website. This is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact.
    5. Last page seen: the last page the contact saw on your website. This is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact.
    6. Recent conversion: the last form the contact submitted. This is formatted as the name of the page the form was submitted on, followed by a colon, then the name of the submitted form (i.e., Page title: Name of form).
    7. Recent conversion date: the date the contact last submitted a form.
    8. The score property you mentioned in the other thread
  3. Sort the view by "Recent sales email clicked date" or "Recent sales email open date" - the most recently engaged contacts would show up at the top now
  4. Save the filtered view

This would be more actionable than a report, as you can work your contacts right from there.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.