Dashboards & Reporting

NVejby
Participant

Send customized PDF reports to customers directly from HS

SOLVE

Hello everyone!

My company has developed a platform for active breaks during a workday, and one of the things we are tracking in HS is our weekly/monthly "activations" (videos watched on the platform). 
One of the services we offer to our customers is also a customized monthly PDF report with an overview of their stats including personalized text, activations and page visit data - of course in our own company layout.

However, this is an incredibly time consuming process, so we're looking for an easier way to manage this as we are getting more customers.

I know that you can export and send dashboards from hubspot, but the layout is not very appealing and the format is weird when you receive the email, making it hard to view properly. 

Does anyone know of an easy way to put reports in a PDF and make a nice personalized visualisation of it, and then send the PDF directly from hubspot?

Kind regards,

Nikoline

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby 

Is all the informaiton you want to send to contacts available in proporties on their contact record? If so, the you can most like use a document integration to compose and send the PDF. Take a look at:

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Denis
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @NVejby   - I've created a tool that generates a personalized PDF from contact record.

Here is a quick demo:

https://www.depositfix.com/pdf-generator

Let me know if you'd like to try this.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @Denis !

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DBritt
Participant

SOLVE

This is a great idea and one that our company is looking for as well.  Ultimately, we would desire the report to automatically convert into a .pdf or form template that is quickly and easily shared.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby 

Is all the informaiton you want to send to contacts available in proporties on their contact record? If so, the you can most like use a document integration to compose and send the PDF. Take a look at:

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
NVejby
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Phil!

Thanks a lot for this suggestion - this seems to be what I'm looking for.

Kind regards,

Nikoline