Dashboards & Reporting

GrahamB

Scheduled email dashboard reports did not happen

SOLVE

last night night none of the recurring email dashboard reports were sent , general issue or is tehre something I must do?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
GrahamB
Solution

SOLVE

HI

Thanks for the response , that link will be useful , turned out Mimecast was teh actual culprit , it started seeing hubspot report emails as SPAM and blocking them. Fixed it in Mimecast.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @GrahamB,

I am not aware of any issues that could have caused this. You can always check status.hubspot.com for updates on all outages. 

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please share the email address that you typically receive the reports to? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
davidmurray
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda 

I am having the same issue. I have automated daily reports set up for my dashboard, but no emails ever get sent. I have checked my email (uses Gmail) and nothing in spam, bin nor inbox and I don't use filtered view. It seems that the emails simply aren't sending. Any help please?

Kind regards,

David

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @davidmurray 

Have you been receiving the emails in the past and have recently stopped receiving, or have you never received the emails?

My suggestion would be checking if your notifications for emails is enabled, you need to enable both 'Global' email notifications and both 'Share' email notifications in the notifications preferences.

More information here: Set up user notifications in HubSpot

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 3.55.53 PM.png

If you're having issues receiving emails from HubSpot, this can be due to security set up in the user email inbox by the IT team. I'd recommend checking with your  IT team and having them whitelist HubSpot, so that you can receive those emails, more information in this article: Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
davidmurray
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton 

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately none of that applies. I have all my notifications on, the Gmail is configured correctly, and I have never received the reports. Interestingly, if I choose to email a different report it will come through. It is only this specific report that it refuses to email to me on the auto-email daily. Is it because I chose for it to be attached in PDF format perhaps? I am lost as to why this specific report wont generate, even without auto-email daily and choosing a 1-off. It is a custom dashboard- is this the reason?

Kind regards,

David

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @davidmurray  

Is the same email that you are not receiving the recurring Dashboard emails the one associated to your Community user? 

Could you please provide a screenshot of the specific Dashboard that you are not receiving the emails, also have you tested in another dashboard to see if you successfully receive the email? 

Screenshots as examples are helpful for us to investigate.

Also replying to your question about if it's because it was PDF the type of format chosen, this won't affect the way you should receive the email. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
GrahamB
Solution

SOLVE

HI

Thanks for the response , that link will be useful , turned out Mimecast was teh actual culprit , it started seeing hubspot report emails as SPAM and blocking them. Fixed it in Mimecast.

0 Upvotes