Saving template report to dashboard

Highlighted
New Contributor

In Reports > Analyitics Tools > Sales Content Analytics, is it possible to save either the "by user" or "by template" report to a dashboard?  I'm seeing that functionality for other analytics reports, but not for this one...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @njohnson 

I was trying to save the report in the dashboard on my own portal and I was not able to do it. I am curious to know which other reports you were able to save it as a dashboard.

Could you please let me know which report were you able to save it?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Sharon - 

Thanks for taking a look.  I'm able to save the reports in Analytics > Sales Team Productivity as wellas Analytics > Contact Analytics to a dashboard.  But I cannot do the same for Analytics > Sales Content Analytics.  It's a bit cumbersome to have to go into the Analytics tab and recreate the sales content analytics report I want to see each time - would love the "save as a report" functionality work across the board!

Thanks,

Noah

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @njohnson 

Thank you for the details and the information provided.

I noticed on my own portal "save as a report" bottom is available for Documents and Sequences in the Sales Content Analytics report but not for the templates section. I checked with the team and they confirmed this is not currently possible. 

I would suggest adding this idea in our ideas forum, this is actively monitored by our product team for feature requests. Sharing your input and kudos specifically in this space is the best way to ensure your feedback and requests are heard. 

Thank you 

Sharon

0 Upvotes