Dashboards & Reporting

aopazo
Participant

Sales amout per Line Item / Product category

Hello Community, I am trying to get a report that allows me to know exactly how much we sell on a specific Product category.

Lets say I have only 2 categories, A and B, that can go to a deal, mixed or separated.

So I have:

• Deal 1 -> line items Prod(catA) = $10
  • Deal 2 -> line items Prod(catA) = $10 + Prod(catB) = (3).

When I create a report and filter by "catA" both deals are selected (because both contains catA products). I've tried adding the amount in company currency, but I get $23 which is not the result I'm looking for. Instead I need to get $20.

Do you have any ideas, about how to get this?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@aopazo are you looking for a single object report for line items where you can see what's been sold in a month, broken down by unit price, number of line items sold and the total net price? Like this? 

danmoyle_0-1642796365076.png

You might also build a custom report with Deals as the primary data source and line items as an additional object. This could give you data from Deals with any associated products. I didn't play in that report much, but there are a ton of ways to look at that dataset in the custom report builder. 

Let me know if this is what you're lookng for. I'm curious what others will offer for advice, too. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
jFlores7

Thanks for your advice Dan! We will use it.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @aopazo, happy Friday! I would like to add some of our top experts to share their ideas, @webdew @danmoyle any recommendations to @aopazo matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !