Dashboards & Reporting

sofiavaldez
メンバー

Sales Report Question Regarding Activities and CRM Properties

解決

Hello community, I would like to create a sales report that contains dates, contacts, leads, owners, calls, tasks etc.,  but I only want to display the data from October and November, and the report shows me all the months of the year, ¿Can somebody help this newbie woman? Thank you. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
franksteiner79
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @sofiavaldez 

That's a quite a lot of information in one report 😉 What's it being used for?

Have you checked out the HubSpot templates and analytics tools which offer a large number (around 170) of pre-built reports which you can customise.

Sounds like you are after the "completed activities" report from the sales analytics tools. Otherwise if you build reports from scratch you can always add date filters, either based on an onbject's creation date or the date an activity (call, meeting, task) took place.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
franksteiner79
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi @sofiavaldez 

That's a quite a lot of information in one report 😉 What's it being used for?

Have you checked out the HubSpot templates and analytics tools which offer a large number (around 170) of pre-built reports which you can customise.

Sounds like you are after the "completed activities" report from the sales analytics tools. Otherwise if you build reports from scratch you can always add date filters, either based on an onbject's creation date or the date an activity (call, meeting, task) took place.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project