Sales Performance widget

New Contributor

I think there is some issue with Sales Performance widget. The Contacts Created figures on widget do not change I change team member from top. The other numbers like Contacts Assigned and Contacts Worked do change though. Also, If I drill down Contact Created, I see that total number of contact created do not match with the number on the dashboard.

e.g. I see 55 Contact Created for myself as well as for all team members which is certainly not correct. If I drill down, I only see 9 contact created by myself.

Anyone facing similar issue?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @SK, welcome to the community. I'm happy to help clarify here. 

The Sales Performance widget includes five metrics:

• Contacts Created: the total number of new contacts created during the selected date range. This metric is not user-specific and will not change based on the user selected in the Team members dropdown.
  • Contacts Assigned: the total number of contacts created during the selected date range and assigned to the user currently selected in the Team members dropdown. If the Team members filter is set to All team members, this will show the count of contacts with any HubSpot owner assigned. Contacts that do not have a value set for HubSpot Owner will not be counted here.
  • Contacts Worked: this is the total number of contacts who were contacted via a sales engagement (call, email or meeting) during the selected date range by the selected team member. Engagements must be logged in the CRM to be counted here.
  • New Deals Created: the total number of deals created during the selected date range that are currently assigned to the selected team member.
  • Deals Closed Won: this is the total number of deals marked as closed won with a close date within the selected date range and assigned to the selected team member.

I hope this helps clarify the metrics you're seeing on that dashboard. For more information, I would recommend checking out this guide in our Knowledgebase: What widgets are available in the Sales Dashboard

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

@nicolebrenner Thank you for the clarification and sharing the guide. I find it bit confusing when I drilldown the Contacts Created number with user selected in the Team members dropdown because there it only shows contacts created by selected user. So on dashboard I see total contacts created by the whole team and drill down only shows contacts created by selected user. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I too am having issues - we enter information into our CRM log (calls, emails, meetings, etc.) and they do not always show up in the Contacts Worked section of sales performance.  Are we doing something wrong?

0 Upvotes