Sales Performance Report not working for date range "today"

fabyogi
Contributor

Hi again,

something odd is happening: I logged two calls today. In the Sales Performance report they are shown with today's date if I keep the date range as "this week". But if I choose "today", then nothing is shown. Any ideas what is wrong with that?

Thanks a lot!

Fabian

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @fabyogi

Can you send along screenshots with what you are seeing as well as the date on which this occurred? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
fabyogi
Contributor

@jennysowyrda hi, please find attached 1) dashboard where you can see 1 meeting tracked today under productivity but not under sales performance (also see date and time there) and 2) the meeting log. According to this article, meetings should be displayed under "contacts worked" in the sales performance dashboard. The meeting was just logged now. Is the sales performance report supposed to be in realtime?

meeting log.png

dashboard.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @fabyogi,

I just wanted to let you know I have been working with our developers regarding this issue with the Sales Performance widget and it has been resolved. You should now be able to see the "meetings" information in the productivity and sales performance widgets. 

Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes