Dashboards & Reporting

Thoralf
Participant | Elite Partner

Sales Dasboard - number of sales reps meetings

SOLVE

In one of our client's companies, newly recruited sales reps run their first meetings together with a senior colleague. Since every sales rep has a their calendar connected, these meetings are shown as two in the Sales Dashboard. But by this the statistics on the total number of meetings will be wrong. Any way to solve this?

1 Accepted solution
HubSpotMaster
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@Thoralf 

This is a manual workaround:

• Add properties for each call type that you have (i.e Discovery, Demo, Proposal Presentation) and set as a date property.
  • The reps will have to set the date the meeting is held manually but then you can report accurately.
  • If you are trying to see meetings scheduled vs meetings held you can have a Discovery Scheduled Date vs. Discovery Held Date. 

Again not an automated solution but one that logs the meeting dates for reporting none the less.

Please accept this solution if it solves your needs. Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Bryantworks

SOLVE

Hey @Thoralf 

I would recommend having them setup a different meeting link so that you can filter out that meeting name (or meeting type) from the report.  Does that make sense?  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
Thoralf

SOLVE

Thanks for the input! I'm afraid that this is only available in Sales Pro but it's a good argument for further discussions!

0 Upvotes
HubSpotMaster
Solution

SOLVE

@Thoralf 

This is a manual workaround:

• Add properties for each call type that you have (i.e Discovery, Demo, Proposal Presentation) and set as a date property.
  • The reps will have to set the date the meeting is held manually but then you can report accurately.
  • If you are trying to see meetings scheduled vs meetings held you can have a Discovery Scheduled Date vs. Discovery Held Date. 

Again not an automated solution but one that logs the meeting dates for reporting none the less.

Please accept this solution if it solves your needs. Thanks!

0 Upvotes