Dashboards & Reporting

EMcGrath
Contributor

Sales Commission Calculation in Hubspot

SOLVE

Has anyone built a means of tracking Sales Commission Calculations in Hubspot? I know that you can establish quota in Hubspot using goals and report against attainment to quota. However, I'm looking at options for reporting on quota and moving out of spreadsheets. 

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EMcGrath,

If the calculations are extremely basic you could probably accomplish it using calculated properties, otherwise I believe you would need Data Sets to calculate appropriately. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-and-use-datasets#prepare

You could then use custom calculations in the report builder to calculate values accordingly.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SalesGeekRob
Participant

SOLVE

There are several commission management softwares that can connect with HubSpot. Have you seen www.mysalesgeek.com?

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @EMcGrath,

If the calculations are extremely basic you could probably accomplish it using calculated properties, otherwise I believe you would need Data Sets to calculate appropriately. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-and-use-datasets#prepare

You could then use custom calculations in the report builder to calculate values accordingly.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes