Dashboards & Reporting

TKonopka

SaaS Funnel & Deal dashboard

SOLVE

Hi,

I am relatively new to this but after some help. Sales Director for a SaaS company, does anyone have a dashboard already created that i could look at or re use?

I am looking for some simple reporting metrics, outlined below:

Top of funnel - what are we doing and how successful are we are filling the funnel up, so someone is interested and we can get them to demo

Productivity - whatis working for us? Which campaigns and to which type of customers?

Deal Pipeline analysis - what is in which part of the pipeline, for how long and the value.

I dont want to re invent the wheen, but have something that flows down the page, i can present at boad level and drill down where i need to......

Any help appreciated as sitting a a screen and scrating my head.

thanks

tk

1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@TKonopka  There are a couple of standard reports that HubSpot provides off the shelf. I'd recommend doing the following: 

• Navigate to Reports>Dashbaords>Create dashboard>then look through the off the shelf options that HubSpot provides
  • In addition to the above, check out some of the analytics reports that HubSpot provides. Reports>Analytics Tools>Sales Analytics, Campaign Analytics, Traffic Analytics, etc. 

These will all show very robust reporting that should solve for the lack of visibility you're experiencing. I've also linkedin to a knowledge base section built around reporting here.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@TKonopka  There are a couple of standard reports that HubSpot provides off the shelf. I'd recommend doing the following: 

• Navigate to Reports>Dashbaords>Create dashboard>then look through the off the shelf options that HubSpot provides
  • In addition to the above, check out some of the analytics reports that HubSpot provides. Reports>Analytics Tools>Sales Analytics, Campaign Analytics, Traffic Analytics, etc. 

These will all show very robust reporting that should solve for the lack of visibility you're experiencing. I've also linkedin to a knowledge base section built around reporting here.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8