Dashboards & Reporting

RSiddula
Top Contributor

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Hello Community, 

I am planning to build a dashboard to check the performance of all the SDR's, I have included the below KPI's,

1.  Number of connected calls vs Goal

2. My meetings booked vs Goal

3. My created deals vs Goal

4. My task completed vs not completed 

5. Avg lead response time/SDR

6. My new contacts not worked  

Could you please suggest me some important KPI's (Except the above mentioned) to measure the performance, thanks.

3 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula. Good list. Would it also make sense to track KPIs like "Time spent in deal stage" to ensure you're working with the contacts to keep your sales process tight? 

A couple others I'd put on my dashboard:

• Closed loss reasons to improve sales processes and overcoming objections (plus it gives you content ideas)
  • Deal revenue by source

Hopefully that helps spur some ideas. Good luck! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Sure can @RSiddula! It's a report in the HubSpot Sales Analytics tool and measures where the Deal and the associated contacts came from (organic social, search, etc.). You can filter by rep (yourself) and see where your deals originate. For instance if high value deals come from organic social, I'd spend time there rather than on SEO. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website

danmoyle
Solution

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Don't mind at all @RSiddula. Closed lost reasons could include objections like price, other solutions, places where your solution falls short... which you could turn into blog articles answering each of these objections. Remember that any question a lead is asking, or any objection they're offering, can be turned into a blog post, a sales answer (like an FAQ sheet or HubSpot Snippet) or other piece of sales content for the team. 

Hope that helps! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website

6 Replies 6
danmoyle
Solution

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula. Good list. Would it also make sense to track KPIs like "Time spent in deal stage" to ensure you're working with the contacts to keep your sales process tight? 

A couple others I'd put on my dashboard:

• Closed loss reasons to improve sales processes and overcoming objections (plus it gives you content ideas)
  • Deal revenue by source

Hopefully that helps spur some ideas. Good luck! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
RSiddula
Top Contributor

SDR performance check

SOLVE

@danmoyle Hope you don't mind asking another question

in the above mentioned suggestion, could you please tell me how it leads to give us the content ideas, what do you mean by that and how content ideas will be generated by this report, I mean how it leads us to think about the content idea. I am trying to understand your view, could you please answer, thanks 

danmoyle
Solution

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Don't mind at all @RSiddula. Closed lost reasons could include objections like price, other solutions, places where your solution falls short... which you could turn into blog articles answering each of these objections. Remember that any question a lead is asking, or any objection they're offering, can be turned into a blog post, a sales answer (like an FAQ sheet or HubSpot Snippet) or other piece of sales content for the team. 

Hope that helps! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
RSiddula
Top Contributor

SDR performance check

SOLVE

@danmoyle thanks for the suggestions, I didn't get the below thing

1. Deal by source

-> What do you mean by source here?

Could you please give me more details with an example if possible, thanks.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Sure can @RSiddula! It's a report in the HubSpot Sales Analytics tool and measures where the Deal and the associated contacts came from (organic social, search, etc.). You can filter by rep (yourself) and see where your deals originate. For instance if high value deals come from organic social, I'd spend time there rather than on SEO. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
RSiddula
Top Contributor

SDR performance check

SOLVE

Good to know something new @danmoyle