Dashboards & Reporting

PaulClappers
投稿者

Rolling date range in custom reports

I'm working on my dashboards and I want to add a report about the number of certain form submissions this month. I can add the option 'less than 30 days ago' but I can't find the rolling date range for this month. 

15件の返信
TDriessen
参加者

@MAC-MCB @yclian I totally agree on controlling date range at the dashboard vs. individual reports, but as yclian said, it is not a solution in this case since the custom reports won't respond to the changed date range. Has someone found a solution for selecting the date range that will affect a custom report, without having to "hard select" a range in the report itself? 

投稿者

Iv managed a work around by grouping filters. Works for my usecase, hope it fixes someone elses problem Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 14.14.54.png

DianaGomez
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @04402 hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lisette1
投稿者

Hi @TDriessen curious if you, in the meantime, found a solution for this? I'm also using some custom reports in dashboards that do not respond to date range changes on the dashboard level. Which is very annoying.... Very much needed, cannot find anything/the answer on this in the community.

0 いいね!
TDriessen
参加者

@Lisette1 Nope, not yet.  Just made different reports for standard time periods for the time being..

0 いいね!
richard88
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Adding that I also agree that rolling date range like Create date or Activity is "today" or "this month" would be really beneficial in the custom report builder. Have anyone here created an idea post for this already?

M_Dayton
参加者

I agree, I feel like the custom reports are great, but the lack of date options for different periods really makes it a bit harder for the same usage and ability to filter that single object reports do.

yclian
参加者

Edited: (Deleted)

0 いいね!
yclian
参加者

I share the same issue with @PaulClappers - regardless, controlling date range at the dashboard vs. individual reports is a good tip.

I will circle back if I get around this issue.

PaulClappers
投稿者

Thanks a lot! Great tip, but it doesn't seem to work for the custom reports.. 

PaulClappers
投稿者

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply! But with a custom report, I don't see that option. Am I missing something here?

FireShot Capture 004 - Advanced Builder - app.hubspot.com.png

MAC-MCB
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Hi @PaulClappers .

I will first add the date range on your dashboard and not the report.

This will also make your entire dashboard dynamic and ensure that you do not have to change individual reports every time you want to see a new timeline.

Best regards

Martin Mensbo Christiansen
MCB A/S

Best Regards

Martin Christiansen

www.mcb.dk

Tlf.: 7012 4816 . Mobil: +45 93 63 04 95

evang
参加者

The issue I usually have with this is when I want to filter on a date other than Contact Create date. For example, I have a dashboard focused on SQLs, but I can't filter the entire dashboard based on that date.

Very painful.

0 いいね!
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @PaulClappers,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @MAC-MCB @danielruby @Dan1, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MAC-MCB
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Hi @PaulClappers & @JessicaH .

The easiest solution would definitely be to make your report where you do not think about date range.

Whether you are choosing one of the 150 reports provided by HubSpot or you are building a custom report.

Once you have selected what data is to be displayed on your dashboard, simply select the filter at the top and your entire dashboard will be displayed on the rolling date you want.
(See screenshot)

https://www.screencast.com/t/ZsuIxBlcUtIY

Best regards

Martin Mensbo Christiansen
MCB A/S

Best Regards

Martin Christiansen

www.mcb.dk

Tlf.: 7012 4816 . Mobil: +45 93 63 04 95