Dashboards & Reporting

RGray-11
Participant

Rolling Up Revenue to Top Parent Companies for Reporting

Hello HS Community, 

I am working to build out our team's dashboard for morning meetings. An example of one level of reporting is below:

If Company A is parent to Child 1, Child 2, and Child 3 (all forecasted for $1K);

Then Company A is projected for $3K in total forecast. 

In our account, we have several levels of companies, sometimes ranging 4 levels of parents. I want to be able to report on the below specifically: 

Company A is a Parent of Company B, and Company B is the parent of Child 1, Child 2, and Child 3 (all forecasted for $1K). Company A is also a Parent of Company C, and C is the parent of Child 4 and Child 5 (also forecasted at $1K). 

We want to create a report that bubbles up all the forecasted revenue of children of A (companies B and C) and so on. So we would say Company A is forecasted at $5K in total. 

Currently I am having a lot of trouble trying to report the roll up. I created custom properties for companies to name it 'Top Company' but there wasn't an option to roll up revenue to that tag. Please help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rolling Up Revenue to Top Parent Companies for Reporting

Hi @RGray-11,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag a few subject matter experts who can help you with their expertise on the reporting tool: @warrendavey@JeremyHong@Josh@StefaniUAT do you maybe have any recommendations for Reilly?

Thanks,

Mia   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes