Dashboards & Reporting

sittinggiant
Membro

Revenue by Team Member chart chart not reporting correct values

resolver

I have a few deals (June to August this year)  which are not showing in the Dashboard > Sales Manager > Revenue by Team Member chart.

Already adjusted and tried all options for date range.

More recent deals do show up in the chart, corresponding to my sales pipeline status (i.e. if a deal is won & closed, it will show)

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @sittinggiant,

Were the reports created before a new deal stage was added to your pipeline? This could be a possible reason. The report might show all of the deal stages that you had at the time of creating the report – but not the deal stages created after the report.

To change these report settings, click on the small slider icon on the upper right, find the 'Edit report' or 'Edit in builder' button and select the stages to be shown in the report:

deal-report-missing.png

As you can see in the screenshot, the 'Closed Won' and 'Closed Lost' stage are not included in my example report (and would not show in the report/dashboard).

You would have to make this change to all reports, you can't change this on a dashboard-level.

If you don't have access to the editing options, I'd recommend checking the report library and see if the deal stages are included if you add the report again from the library. If that doesn't work, then unfortunately this would be a limitiation of the free product.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @sittinggiant,

Were the reports created before a new deal stage was added to your pipeline? This could be a possible reason. The report might show all of the deal stages that you had at the time of creating the report – but not the deal stages created after the report.

To change these report settings, click on the small slider icon on the upper right, find the 'Edit report' or 'Edit in builder' button and select the stages to be shown in the report:

deal-report-missing.png

As you can see in the screenshot, the 'Closed Won' and 'Closed Lost' stage are not included in my example report (and would not show in the report/dashboard).

You would have to make this change to all reports, you can't change this on a dashboard-level.

If you don't have access to the editing options, I'd recommend checking the report library and see if the deal stages are included if you add the report again from the library. If that doesn't work, then unfortunately this would be a limitiation of the free product.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @sittinggiant,

Welcome to the Community, could you please provide us screenshots with more information of your filtering rules of this report? 

What is the date range currently?  Filtering by deals that have a close date this month or year?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
sittinggiant
Membro

resolver

Hi Pam,

See screenshot below. The deals in "Won & Closed" column don't show in the Sales Manager dashboard (Closed Revenue by Team Member widget).

Now, if I move any deals more recent from "Won & Shipping" to "Won & Closed", they will show in Sales Manager dashboard (Closed Revenue by Team Member widget)

As for dates in the "Closed Revenue by Team Member" widget, I have tried all available date options (currently All time), but nothing helps and the older deals will not show in the widget.

How can I make all deals show in the report dashboard?

Screenshot_1.png

0 Avaliação positiva