Dashboards & Reporting

GKell
Colaborador(a)

Reports not displaying as currency

resolver

When using Custom Report Builder and looking to sum by Amount in Company Currency, my results are showing as a basic number, not as currency:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.09.52 PM.png

However, when I use a Single Object report, it shows as a currency.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.31.19 PM.png

What am I missing?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @GKell,

You're not missing anything. This looks like an oversight by the HubSpot product and can currently not be changed.

There are three ways that you could flag this: Through your customer success manager, through the HubSpot in-app help widget (log a ticket with HubSpot support) or in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The last one relies on upvotes as the product team reviews posts in that section based on popularity.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds until then. You would have to include a short note in the report title for clarification, where needed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
SLindmont
Participante | Parceiro Platinum
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

2023 and this still seems to be an issue. HubSpot, please fix. I've put in a support ticket as well for more visibility.

0 Avaliação positiva
ssigl
Participante

resolver

Hey guys, this is a feature available for single dataset reports.. A bit disappointing that I cannot see my local currency (DKK) when I make a report with both company and deal data.

webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @GKell ,

Your reports is ok. You aren't missing anything, its just that this is how the reports show the amiunt for sum. Check SS for my report: https://prnt.sc/1e9vubq

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @GKell,

You're not missing anything. This looks like an oversight by the HubSpot product and can currently not be changed.

There are three ways that you could flag this: Through your customer success manager, through the HubSpot in-app help widget (log a ticket with HubSpot support) or in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The last one relies on upvotes as the product team reviews posts in that section based on popularity.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds until then. You would have to include a short note in the report title for clarification, where needed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.