Dashboards & Reporting

pcantero

Reports issue

Morning. I trust you all are ok. I am facing an issue with two reports. The first one is with the report "Sends, opens and clicks on templates per month" that shows - after refreshing- the sample template that I have deleted. The second issue is with the report "Funnel of contact lifecycle stages with total contacts and conversion rates" that shows wrong numbers of "Leads" and "Opportunities" after refreshing. The total number of "Leads" is 280 and the total number of "Opportunities" is 2, but the report shows 284 "Leads" and 0 "Oportunities". The report "Total contacts by source with breakdown of lifecycle stages" shows the right numbers, as a reference. I guess this is an error but not sure if this is the right place to submit and/or communicate to HubSpot this. A feedback will be more than welcome. Thanks and Regards,

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
pcantero

Reports issue

Pam, thanks for your kind and fast reply. I am using the standard reports and built a panel. See attached picture. The second one on the right top corner shows "Sends, opens and clicks on templates per month" that includes the sample template with zero value, because the template has been deleted some days ago, but still there after refreshing. The first one on the middle left side of the panel shows "Funnel of contact lifecycle stages with total contacts and conversion rates" reports. You can see that total leads are 291 and total opportunities are 0 while the first one report on the left bottom corner ("Total contacts by source with breakdown of lifecycle stages") shows total leads 286 and total opportunities 7 that means a total of 293 managed contacts. If I am not wrong both reports shoule provide the same numbers, but it is not the case so I guess there is an error somewhere. I would appreciate if you can address an internal investigation with the development team to get this two errors fixed. Do not hesitate contact me in this thread if your need further clarifications. Thanks and Regards from Spain.

screencapture-app-eu1-hubspot-reports-dashboard-25554915-view-105125006-2022-03-22-16_18_46.jpg

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reports issue

Hello @pcantero , did the sample template was recently deleted? Some reports only update on a daily basis so there may have some delay.

For the funnel report, If you're building a funnel report, there are two different report types you can select and they measure data differently. I would like to share this knowledge base with more information.

What is the current setup for the funnel reporting?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thanky ou,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

pcantero

Reports issue

Pam, I trust you are ok. Any update or feedback on the reported issue? Thanks.

0 Upvotes