Dashboards & Reporting

Latha
Participant | Platinum Partner

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Hi,

A client of mine wishes to track certain other properties like for example New members enrolled etc in comparison to the goal of their Sales team. The monthly goal is not consistent. It is X for Sales person A for June , Y for sales person B in June And for the next month the goals are different . Whats the best way to track this ?

1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Hi @Latha ,

Which tier of HubSpot Sales do you have?

I think if it's anything other than the goals listed in the docs, then you'll have to do it outside of HubSpot. You could utilise the HubSpot API to pull out the data you need into a Google Sheet, and then report on it from there. Obviously, not ideal if all your other reporting is in the HubSpot dashboard, but that may be acceptable. Depending on your technical comfort, you may need a developer for that, but it's likely only a few hours work.

Anyone else have any ideas how to handle this within HubSpot?

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
wcraig02
Participant

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Hi Latha,

If you are not able to achieve your desired tracking/reporting on HubSpot alone, our company specializes in niche reporting cases such as yours. I believe this is something we could absolutely help you with! If you'd like, schedule a time to speak with us at https://www.methoddata.com/ so we can get a better gist of how you'd like to track this information. Otherwise, best of luck to you!

Regards,

Will

Latha

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Thanks Will. I will check with my client and get in touch with you if they are interested.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Hey @Latha 

Thank you for the information provided. I'll tag a few experts that can share their knowledge with you.

Hey @mike-ward @AM8 @MAC-MCB  could you please share your thoughts with @Latha

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

Reports and Goals

SOLVE

Hi @Latha ,

Which tier of HubSpot Sales do you have?

I think if it's anything other than the goals listed in the docs, then you'll have to do it outside of HubSpot. You could utilise the HubSpot API to pull out the data you need into a Google Sheet, and then report on it from there. Obviously, not ideal if all your other reporting is in the HubSpot dashboard, but that may be acceptable. Depending on your technical comfort, you may need a developer for that, but it's likely only a few hours work.

Anyone else have any ideas how to handle this within HubSpot?

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!