Dashboards & Reporting

ONightingale
Membro

Reporting

resolver

A sales colleague of mine asked if it's possible to set up a sales report dashboard showing only activity for q4 - qualified leads, nurturing leads, proposal sent, contracting, closed won and closed lost. would it be also possible to set up one for Q1 (2023) activity?

I'm pretty certain it is but would appreciate a 2nd opinion 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Reporting

resolver

Hi @ONightingale,

Yes, generally reports and dashboards can be filtered by the dates used in those reports. For example, at the top of a default Sales dashboard in HubSpot, you can click Filter dashboard and select a Date range. With maybe a few exceptions (none of which come to mind), you should be able to filter all of your reports like that.

karstenkoehler_0-1663908877362.png

And generally yes, if you create reports from scratch, you have full flexibility over the date ranges for deals and activities.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
sammijune
Participante

Reporting

resolver

@ONightingale how are you reporting on proposals sent? I haven't found a way to report on just that object.

0 Avaliação positiva
karstenkoehler
Solução

Reporting

resolver

Hi @ONightingale,

Yes, generally reports and dashboards can be filtered by the dates used in those reports. For example, at the top of a default Sales dashboard in HubSpot, you can click Filter dashboard and select a Date range. With maybe a few exceptions (none of which come to mind), you should be able to filter all of your reports like that.

karstenkoehler_0-1663908877362.png

And generally yes, if you create reports from scratch, you have full flexibility over the date ranges for deals and activities.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JSevern
Membro

Reporting

resolver

Have you checked out Kluster? That's probably your easiest bet here 🙂  - https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/kluster-184306

0 Avaliação positiva