Dashboards & Reporting

ConnorMcM
参加者

Reporting on multiple properties

解決

I'm having trouble trying to report on multiple properties within one report. Such as "Company Name" and "Company Telephone.

I'm finding it difficult to report on these properties with a summarised value. It currently shows every company name with a value of 1, but I just want a basic value for property known and a value for property unknown.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
ConnorMcM
解決策
参加者

解決

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 08.43.55.pngHi Karsten!

Sorry for the late reply! It does seem that would be the only way to do it in a singular report.

I ended up having to use a full dashboard and build it, using individual summary reports. Using the filter to break down the exact company criteria I was after and adding an additional filter for a certain property as unknown.

Not the way I wanted it visually, but it still looks good and seems to get the job done!

Thanks For your help! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @ConnorMcM,

Just to confirm, you want to be able to see how many company records have a phone number and how many don't? What kind of visualization are you considering here?

As far as I know, this can only be achieved with a custom binary property (single checkbox), e.g. Company phone number known, that is populated by a workflow. You could then create a report based on this new binary property.

Alternatively, you would have to accept a visualization like the one below, where the big green chunk shows the number of records without a value for certain object:

karstenkoehler_0-1626343687837.png

Once you share more details, I'll happily provide more help.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ConnorMcM
解決策
参加者

解決

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 08.43.55.pngHi Karsten!

Sorry for the late reply! It does seem that would be the only way to do it in a singular report.

I ended up having to use a full dashboard and build it, using individual summary reports. Using the filter to break down the exact company criteria I was after and adding an additional filter for a certain property as unknown.

Not the way I wanted it visually, but it still looks good and seems to get the job done!

Thanks For your help! 

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Glad you got to a solution, even if it's not a perfectly satisfactory one. If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you could accept my answer as a solution, I'd appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!