Dashboards & Reporting

prideandjoy

Reporting on meetings

SOLVE

Our sales team is not currently using the meetings scheduling tool in Hubspot.

I would like to understand:

1) How many leads result in meetings. Most customers who submit a "Contact sales" form are enrolled in a sales outreach sequence. Woudl like to know what % convert to meetings. 

2) What percentage of contacts we meet with convert to deals.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Reporting on meetings

SOLVE

Hi @prideandjoy,

The first question is best answered if via a lifecycle stage. HubSpot is not very good at looking the percentage of people who have a value X for property A and a value Y for property B. The only default reports that allow this % reporting are funnel reports. If all contacts who book a meeting are automatically assigned a specific Lifecycle stage (e.g. SQL), you can use the default report "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) to see the number of SQLs. You would see all SQLs, not just the ones who booked a meeting, however.

If you want the exact number of contacts who booked a meeting, you could create a filtered contacts view for "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known". This would not be related to the report, really just to know the overall number.

There is the option to create custom funnel reports as well, this would allow you to report on events other than Lifecycle stage, e.g. form submissions like meeting bookings. This is limited to Enterprise subscriptions and would require some custom code if you want to report on more than one meeting link at a time: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports

Regarding your second question, this could be answered by looking adapting the "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates". When a deal is created, contacts are automatically assigned the Lifecycle stage "Opportunity". That means that you can filter the whole report by "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known". This will then show you all contacts who have ever booked a meeting by Lifecycle stage and how many of them have reached the "Opportunity" stage, meaning that a deal was created for them (or the contact was set to that stage manually).

Let me know if I should elaborate further, HubSpot's limitations here and the corresponding workarounds can be a bit confusing.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Reporting on meetings

SOLVE

Hi @prideandjoy,

The first question is best answered if via a lifecycle stage. HubSpot is not very good at looking the percentage of people who have a value X for property A and a value Y for property B. The only default reports that allow this % reporting are funnel reports. If all contacts who book a meeting are automatically assigned a specific Lifecycle stage (e.g. SQL), you can use the default report "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library) to see the number of SQLs. You would see all SQLs, not just the ones who booked a meeting, however.

If you want the exact number of contacts who booked a meeting, you could create a filtered contacts view for "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known". This would not be related to the report, really just to know the overall number.

There is the option to create custom funnel reports as well, this would allow you to report on events other than Lifecycle stage, e.g. form submissions like meeting bookings. This is limited to Enterprise subscriptions and would require some custom code if you want to report on more than one meeting link at a time: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports

Regarding your second question, this could be answered by looking adapting the "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates". When a deal is created, contacts are automatically assigned the Lifecycle stage "Opportunity". That means that you can filter the whole report by "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known". This will then show you all contacts who have ever booked a meeting by Lifecycle stage and how many of them have reached the "Opportunity" stage, meaning that a deal was created for them (or the contact was set to that stage manually).

Let me know if I should elaborate further, HubSpot's limitations here and the corresponding workarounds can be a bit confusing.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.