Dashboards & Reporting

CClark3

Reporting on Last modified and updates

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm running into a bit of dilemna. I want to build a dashboard/report in Hubspot to point out any changes to a deal where a close date has changed, or any field. I know its not possible to show changes that were made but I would like to at least have the last modified date show. The problem is we have workflows running on deals daily(to populate todays date) so when i pull the last modified date they are all updated daily. Is it a way to exclude workflows updates from reports? Or a way to show the last user modification date and not by the workflow? 

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CClark3,

The "Last modified date" is not suitable for this, unfortunately, for the reason you're describing. It's not possible to change the behavior of that property or have it exclude certain changes.

If you're interested in changes to deals, I'd recommend the sales analytics: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

(specifically the "Forecasts & Pipeline" section)

These include a "Deal change history" and "Deal push rate" report which might give you out of the box what you're looking for - or at least close to it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey @CClark3 

so the only way to see manually how it was modified is entering manually to each record here

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 15.49.53.png

If you only want to see the user's/manul modifications you will need to go throughout the API.

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @CClark3 

so the only way to see manually how it was modified is entering manually to each record here

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 15.49.53.png

If you only want to see the user's/manul modifications you will need to go throughout the API.

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CClark3,

The "Last modified date" is not suitable for this, unfortunately, for the reason you're describing. It's not possible to change the behavior of that property or have it exclude certain changes.

If you're interested in changes to deals, I'd recommend the sales analytics: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

(specifically the "Forecasts & Pipeline" section)

These include a "Deal change history" and "Deal push rate" report which might give you out of the box what you're looking for - or at least close to it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.