Dashboards & Reporting

DavidvDuijn
Participant

Reporting movements in pipeline

SOLVE

Hi all!

I'm trying to create a report that reports the movement of our deals in the sales pipeline. So, I want to see which deals and how many moved up in the pipeline in a certain amount of time (like a week).  The problems is that I cannot figure out how to do this, neither with standard reports or custom builds. Any tips?

Thanks!

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DavidvDuijn,

There is a report for this in the sales analytics: Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics. In the left sidebar, you should see reports like Deal change history and Deal push rate.

Outside of these reports, any additional reporting would require additional custom deal properties, calculation properties and workflows. Let me know whether the sales analytics work for you.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CGreer2
Participant

SOLVE

David, 

Have you come across Ebsta before? We do exactly this for our clients. 

Happy to speak with you about this if you'd like to learn more? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DavidvDuijn,

There is a report for this in the sales analytics: Menu > Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics. In the left sidebar, you should see reports like Deal change history and Deal push rate.

Outside of these reports, any additional reporting would require additional custom deal properties, calculation properties and workflows. Let me know whether the sales analytics work for you.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DavidvDuijn
Participant

SOLVE

This was of great help, thanks!!