Dashboards & Reporting

Delsom
Participant

Reporting deals won this month but made at any point

SOLVE

Hi,

So I want to make a report that tells me if a deal was won in the specified period (this month/week etc), even if it was made at any point before that. 

Currently, I have a report set to numbers and reporting count of deals with a filter of "deal stage probability is equal to 1" which seems to give me the number of deals won. But I'm afraid this way of doing it gives me only deals created in the period. And as we have a lot of deals with a longer lead time this doesn't give me accurate reporting. 

Does anyone have a good idea for how to make a report like this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Delsom,

Yes this is possible, assuming that you have a subscription that includes custom reports.

You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals. Click Filters on the upper left and set Create date to "is all time" and add another filter for "Deal stage is any of Closed won". Additionally, you can define the period by setting Close date to "This month so far", for example. Pick whatever timeframe you're interested in.

karstenkoehler_0-1622025064405.png

Click Hide Filters and then Add Deal Property. Find and add Close date, then switch into the tab Visualization. You can now drag and drop Close date and Count of Deals into the Displaying area.

karstenkoehler_1-1622025081372.png

I'd recommend switching the chart type to column and setting the frequency on the upper right of the screen to weekly.

Let me know if this is the visualization you're looking for.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Delsom, sounds good. If you want to include the Deal stage, you can add it by clicking Add Deal Property and also dragging and dropping it into the Displaying area. Best regards! HubSpot can display up to two measures.

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Delsom,

Yes this is possible, assuming that you have a subscription that includes custom reports.

You would navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Deals. Click Filters on the upper left and set Create date to "is all time" and add another filter for "Deal stage is any of Closed won". Additionally, you can define the period by setting Close date to "This month so far", for example. Pick whatever timeframe you're interested in.

karstenkoehler_0-1622025064405.png

Click Hide Filters and then Add Deal Property. Find and add Close date, then switch into the tab Visualization. You can now drag and drop Close date and Count of Deals into the Displaying area.

karstenkoehler_1-1622025081372.png

I'd recommend switching the chart type to column and setting the frequency on the upper right of the screen to weekly.

Let me know if this is the visualization you're looking for.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Delsom
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten! 

This sounds a lot like what I'm looking for. I need to map out all the pipeline stages any deal can be in after it is won but I think I should do that anyway. 

0 Upvotes