Dashboards & Reporting

RhiannaJones
Participante

Reporting against targets other than revenue

resolver

Hi,

We subscribe to the Reporting add on, but we are finding that there is a big limitation. It only enables us to report against revenue targets, not the number of activities or deals, which really restricts how effectively we can report against certain targets. We are having to export data from Hubspot to create our own reports in Excel, which is unexpected when we are paying for Sales Pro and the reporting add on. 

Please can you increase the options for what types of targets can be reported on? This would make it much more useful and would be a great time saver. 

Thanks,

Rhianna 

1 Soluciones aceptada
gelflex-cc
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver
7 Respuestas 7
gelflex-cc
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver
RhiannaJones
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the feedback. This was my first post, so wasn't entirely sure where it should go. I've posted it there now instead. 

gelflex-cc
Asesor destacado

resolver

@RhiannaJones if you post the link here to your post on the idea board, anyone who looks here will go there to upvote.

RhiannaJones
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the guidance on how best to use this community forum, I really appreciate it!

If anyone would like to upvote this suggestion, please visit my post on the Ideas forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Reporting-against-targets-other-than-revenue/idi-p/28... 

0 Me gusta
gelflex-cc
Asesor destacado

resolver

@RhiannaJones No problem. Happy to help and WELCOME!!

I already upvoted!

@jennysowyrda I can not seem to find the post about how best to post.  Can you share it here so Rhianna can see it?  Thanks.

Chris

jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @RhiannaJones! Welcome to the Community!

@gelflex-cc thanks for the ping! Here is a guide for how to post a great question. 

Thank you,
Jenny

gelflex-cc
Asesor destacado

resolver

Thanks @jennysowyrda 

0 Me gusta