Dashboards & Reporting

JRW
Mitglied

Report to show all companies with contacts with lifecycle stage set to Opportunity

lösung

I'm trying to create a report on our lead activity prior to a customer entering our deal pipeline.  For a given company I would like to display a count of the number of contacts in each lifecycle stage.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Report to show all companies with contacts with lifecycle stage set to Opportunity

lösung

Hi @JRW,

To achieve this, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom report builder > select Companies as primary data source and select Contacts as an additional data source.

You can now drag Company name on the X-axis, Count of contacts on the Y-axis and set a filter to Contacts Lifecycle stage is any of Opportunity, like so:

Configure:

karstenkoehler_2-1631766591466.png

Filter:

karstenkoehler_1-1631766584634.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JRW,

To achieve this, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom report builder > select Companies as primary data source and select Contacts as an additional data source.

You can now drag Company name on the X-axis, Count of contacts on the Y-axis and set a filter to Contacts Lifecycle stage is any of Opportunity, like so:

Configure:

karstenkoehler_2-1631766591466.png

Filter:

karstenkoehler_1-1631766584634.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JRW
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks Karsten!

0 Upvotes