Dashboards & Reporting

JNienhausen
Participant

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hallo community,

I am trying to create a report to see how many people booked a meeting through the following link.Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 15.08.35.png

The process goes fine until I have to search for the name of the particular Meeting schedule I want to analyze (because I can't find the Meeting). 

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 15.09.09.png

So, when I search by name I can't find any Meeting Schedule, but curiously if I want to create a list of clients that have registered through this link I can find the specific meeting.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 15.12.33.png

How can I find that Meeting schedule in the Reporting process? Is there any other way to do it?

Thank you very much,

Jacob

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hi @JNienhausen,

The meeting name is not the one that's displayed on the meeting overview page. This is what you'd have to filter for in an activity-based report (screenshot from the meeting link editor).

karstenkoehler_1-1720617828735.png

So in my case, I would filter for '/ Karsten'. This would have to be unique to this meeting link.

You can flip this around by creating a report that shows activities with type 'Meeting' and display the 'Meeting name' – that way you see what exactly HubSpot captures as 'Meeting name' and what exactly you need to filter for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hey @JNienhausen 

so in your case I'd suggest that you create a list of the contacts that have completed the form (as you told us you already see)

and then you can use that list to generate the report.

Here is an example:

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 15.55.12.png

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal
COO Andimol | Platinum Accredited Partner
HubSpot Expert, Top Community Champion | Hall of Fame IN23
Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hey @JNienhausen 

so in your case I'd suggest that you create a list of the contacts that have completed the form (as you told us you already see)

and then you can use that list to generate the report.

Here is an example:

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 15.55.12.png

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal
COO Andimol | Platinum Accredited Partner
HubSpot Expert, Top Community Champion | Hall of Fame IN23
Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hi @JNienhausen,

The meeting name is not the one that's displayed on the meeting overview page. This is what you'd have to filter for in an activity-based report (screenshot from the meeting link editor).

karstenkoehler_1-1720617828735.png

So in my case, I would filter for '/ Karsten'. This would have to be unique to this meeting link.

You can flip this around by creating a report that shows activities with type 'Meeting' and display the 'Meeting name' – that way you see what exactly HubSpot captures as 'Meeting name' and what exactly you need to filter for.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JNienhausen
Participant

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

Hello Karsten,

Thank you for the quick reply!
The problem is, if I search for the event title I just can find 4 of the 36 meetings booked.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 16.18.02.png

I tried with other event titles and it worked. Do you now what could be wrong with that meeting link? (The time filter is correct because the link was created this year)

Thanks in advance,
Jacob

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Report to a Meeting Link

SOLVE

@JNienhausen if you have other meetings that definitely meet the filter criteria but are not showing up then I'd recommend troubleshooting with HubSpot – this is unfortunately hard to troubleshoot from a distance, without access to HubSpot portal. We could trade screenshots but HubSpot support will be faster on this one.

If this led you on the right path and answered your original question, please still consider marking this as an accepted solution while reaching out to HubSpot support 🙂

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes