Dashboards & Reporting

jknope
Teilnehmer/-in

Report -summarize new contacts, how many were called & not called

lösung

Each day we add new contacts to our CRM.  Our users view new contacts on a dashboard and we're looking to increase accountability and visibility.

I've been asked to recap:

1- Number of new contacts added (last week) by market

2- of those in 1, how many were called?

3- of those in 1, how many were not?

The goal is a weekly scoreboard that can be easily viewed to see which markets (aka team) are actively prospecting, and which need improvement.

I appreciate any insight or advice.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @jknope. When you say "by market," is this a property you're using in HubSpot? Like by state or industry market? If you're gathering that information, you could create a simple Contact report with 'create time frame' of last week and break it down by region in that report.  You can even add List Membership as a property and build lists for each region, then filter by those specific lists.

danmoyle_0-1652270364107.png

Once you have that, you should be able to have another report (likely in the new Custom Report Builder so you pull in data from multiple HubSpot tools) based on that set up that includes sales activities, which could be calls logged. If call is logged, or if "call logged" is blank, should be options there for you. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @jknope. When you say "by market," is this a property you're using in HubSpot? Like by state or industry market? If you're gathering that information, you could create a simple Contact report with 'create time frame' of last week and break it down by region in that report.  You can even add List Membership as a property and build lists for each region, then filter by those specific lists.

danmoyle_0-1652270364107.png

Once you have that, you should be able to have another report (likely in the new Custom Report Builder so you pull in data from multiple HubSpot tools) based on that set up that includes sales activities, which could be calls logged. If call is logged, or if "call logged" is blank, should be options there for you. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @jknope,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to add some report experts to our conversation to get their input on your reports.

Hi @danmoyle@himanshurauthan@johnelmer@StjepanGrcic@Josh - Do you have any thoughts on how @jknope could build this custom report? 

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !