Dashboards & Reporting

LBavister

Report showing YOY growth

SOLVE

Is there a way to generate a report that shows year-on-year growth in HubSpot?

For example, we had $300,000 in sales in February 2020. In Feb 2021, sales were $450,000 - a YOY growth of 50%.

I'd like to track this across customers/regions/states etc, and can then drill down to the top 20 customers in terms of YOY growth, as well as the bottom 20.

I currently track this in Power BI, however if HubSpot has this functionality, it would be great for my sales reps to have a quick glance at how the are tracking, instead of waiting for my weekly/monthly Power BI reports

1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Good thought @LBavister. However, I also pull data out to Power BI or some other tools that can do calculations with the data. I've not seen this be possible with Hubspot reporting or analytics, yet.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Good thought @LBavister. However, I also pull data out to Power BI or some other tools that can do calculations with the data. I've not seen this be possible with Hubspot reporting or analytics, yet.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.