Dashboards & Reporting

nguyennguyen
Participant

Report "contact lifecycle funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" doesn't show all stages

I created a report "contact lifecycle funnel with contact totals and conversion rates", but it didn't show the number of contacts in each stage. For example, I didn't see the number of contacts of sales qualified leads in my reports. 

report.png

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report "contact lifecycle funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" doesn't show all stages

I am having this same issue. So if I don't use MQL can I delete it and then will the report show SQL? It is not showing anything for me now for SQL.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hey @nguyennguyen so the left report is based on contacts that have gone through all stages.  Meaning that if someone skips those stages in between (Lead > Customer) this report unfortunately breaks.  The right report is the count of contacts that have gone through any stage.  That's why you're seeing this difference.

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @Bryantworks 

I see that the left report is a little bit difficult to understand. My purpose is to want to know the number of contacts in each stage and the conversion rate.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks

Hey @nguyennguyen,

For this report you'll need to edit the report and add in the additional lifecycle stages like so:  

Screen Recording 2020-11-17 at 04.35.46.01 AM.gif

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @Bryantworks 

It seems that there is an error in these two reports. I changed the lifecycle stage of some leads from marketing qualified to sales qualified leads, but the report didn't show it. What is different between these two reports? 

Thanks

report-leads.PNG

0 Upvotes
nguyennguyen
Participant

Hi @Bryantworks ,

I'm using free CRM, so it seems that I can't edit report 😞