Dashboards & Reporting

SKluge
Contributor

Report on specific line items in specific stage of pipelines

Hi!

I am looking to have a live report that will show a breakdown of line items associated with deals in my quoted stages.

I have 4 pipelines that I would like to pull this information from and ideally have all line items broken out with the revenue associated.

Eg:
In our 4 pipelines at the quoted stage, x product is in y# of deals for a total of $z

I was able to create a report that shows the full amount of the deal segmented by SKUS, but I would like to see a revenue total for SKU's specifically.  See attached from where I am, currently.

Thanks!sku reporting.png

3 Replies 3
AdamZenzero
Participant

Looking to do something very similar. reporting on certain SKUs on deals that contain multiple SKUs across pipelines. This level of reporting would be very very useful. 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AdamZenzero hope you are doing well 🙂

I have found the idea already submitted here, I encourage you to upvote for the idea, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SKluge 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Mike_Eastwood @NicoleSengers @StefaniUAT do you have any thought for @SKluge on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !