Dashboards & Reporting

matttunney
Colaborador líder

Report of contact who do not open emails

resolver

Hello,

Is it possible to generate a report for contact who have recieved and email but never opened one?

I'm trying to get some stats on email delivery vs open rate fo a large volume of workflows that send a thank you email to contacts who complete a form.

I have a large volume of forms and emails making it a difficult and lengthy task to audit this.

Ideally though i need to see what contacts are completing forms but not opening emails.

I have a suspicion there is a delivery or issue with email either on mine of a contact side.

Thanks

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @matttunney

You can build a list or report using the contact properties Marketing emails delivered (is greater than 0) and Marketing emails opened (is equal to 0) to see which contacts have received but never opened marketing emails. 

This will look at all marketing emails but you can further segment down by data, workflow enrollment, etc. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
RMcElhone86
Miembro

resolver

By switching your filter to include marketing emails opens is unknown wouldn't that potentially include contacts who have opened an email? What is the "unknown" criteria in HubSpot?

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender
Solución

resolver

Hi @matttunney

You can build a list or report using the contact properties Marketing emails delivered (is greater than 0) and Marketing emails opened (is equal to 0) to see which contacts have received but never opened marketing emails. 

This will look at all marketing emails but you can further segment down by data, workflow enrollment, etc. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
matttunney
Colaborador líder

resolver

Thanks for this.

I had to tweak the filters slightly though as marketing emails opens equal to 0 was not returning any contacts.
I switched marketing emails opens is unknown which did return the expected contacts.