Report monthly revenue sorted by different pipelines

Robert_Ch
Participant

Hi,

Is there any way to show a report of the total monthly revenue from closed deals sorted by different pipelines? Seems as a basic feature, yet I can't seem to find it? help

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Robert_Ch  You most likely will be able to build this report in the Reporting Add-On. You can sign up for a free trial and see a demo here.   

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Robert_Ch
Participant

this seemingly most basic of features is an add-on? 

0 Upvotes
Robert_Ch
Participant

I signed up for a demo and didn't receive a reply.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Robert_Ch While there isn't a free default report that accomplishes the exact task you are seeking here, there are a few default reports that come close to provideing the information you seek. You can find all of your portal default reports here.

Check out the following default reports:

Deal Closed vs Goal: This report shows revenue from closed deals, compared to your team's quota or a custom goal. Find out more about setting the quota in the deal forecast here.

Deal Leaderboard: Use this report to see your sales reps ranked by the amount of recently closed deals. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
GenieMel
Participant

I have been told by hubspot support that there is no way to report on MRR even though I have bought the reporting tool add on.  I am not sure why I have it if I can make unlimited dashboards but cannot do something as simple and as necessary as report on my reoccurring revenue.  I also think its weird considering Hubspot themselves are a SaaS business, you would think this would be the FIRST report they would provide 

0 Upvotes