Dashboards & Reporting

MStadig
Teilnehmer/-in

Report for number of sequences enrolled by rep

lösung

Hi! 

I'm trying to set up a report where I can track how many contacts our sales reps are enrolling into a sequence. 

Basically, I would like to be able to see how many contacts (per week) a specific sales rep or SDR is enrolling in a sequence. Any thoughts on how to build this type of report?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
NicoleSengers
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hi @MStadig 

Great question. There is a sequence reporting beta in the Custom Report Builder.

If your SDR's are only enrolling contacts in a sequence if they are the owner (or if you create a custom Hubspot owner property for Sequence owner) you can create a report using the below properties. The sources would be contacts and sequences.

I have used sample data below so the graph isn't great 🙂

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 20.08.19.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
NicoleSengers
Lösung

lösung

Hi @MStadig 

Great question. There is a sequence reporting beta in the Custom Report Builder.

If your SDR's are only enrolling contacts in a sequence if they are the owner (or if you create a custom Hubspot owner property for Sequence owner) you can create a report using the below properties. The sources would be contacts and sequences.

I have used sample data below so the graph isn't great 🙂

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 20.08.19.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @MStadig,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'm not too familiar with custom reporting for sequences, but I'm hoping that one of our experts can jump in here.

Hi @NicoleSengers@ChrisoKlepke@Josh - do you have any tips for @MStadig? Do you think this report could be achieved using the Sequences as the primary data point in the custom report builder? 

Cheers,

Kristen, Community Moderator

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !