Dashboards & Reporting

chewbecca
メンバー

Report for Deal Stage Status per Month

解決

Hi, 

I am trying to create a report that for each month it will show how many deals per deal stage are. I had thought I had figured it out by tracking it by last modified date, but just recently found out that the last modified date related to editing contact info and not the deal modified date. Anyone know how to properly track this?

image1.PNGimage2.PNG

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @chewbecca  The issue here is that we don't have a filter option to include all reports. The Date Property/Date Range filters required that you select a date property as a filter. You can select Create Date /  All Data but then you won't be able to break down by month. 

You can also select Create Date / Last Month or Custom time frame  but that will only include deals created in that month, not all open deals.

Instead of one report, you may need to create a series of reports focused on a specific month, using specific date properties, or you can narrow your focus, such as using create date or close date as filters.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6件の返信
Jwach
参加者

解決

I am intersted in viewing the historic evolution of  my pipeline.

e.g.  January - 5 deals in Stage A, 0 Deals in Stage B, February, 9 deals in Stage A and 4 deals in Stage B, etc...

Looks like this is not possible now... can you please add this feature? thanks

0 いいね!
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @chewbecca  The issue here is that we don't have a filter option to include all reports. The Date Property/Date Range filters required that you select a date property as a filter. You can select Create Date /  All Data but then you won't be able to break down by month. 

You can also select Create Date / Last Month or Custom time frame  but that will only include deals created in that month, not all open deals.

Instead of one report, you may need to create a series of reports focused on a specific month, using specific date properties, or you can narrow your focus, such as using create date or close date as filters.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Amoore6
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

解決

I would not call this solved but more of a hack.  Most sales reporting tools provide a; This Month, Last Month, Calendar Year to date, Prior Year, etc. reporting options.  We also need to be able to report on the Entered into Stage metric.  Manually creating reports that require ongoing filter updates is far from best practice.

EAube
参加者

解決

I agree. Definitely not solved, and still not.

chewbecca
メンバー

解決

Hi - thank you for the quick response and suggestion. 

Do you know if there are plans to add the filter ability for this in the future?  Or a way to create reports for tracking deals types per month / quarter?

0 いいね!
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @chewbecca At this time, no.  Great suggestion though. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

0 いいね!