Report for Deal Stage Status per Month

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi All

I am reporting on the deal stages every month however the autogenerated report only displays stages that have content in them. I want to display all stages regardless of whether there is a deal in it or not.

Thanks heaps

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @LaurenMca,

What report are you using? If you can share screenshots of what you're seeing, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda

Thanks for getting back to me

This is the reports that I am using.  As you can see, it only shows the deal stages that have data in them and not the ones that done. There should be about 10 stages in the deal process.

Hubspot.PNGMany thanks

Lauren

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @LaurenMca,

After doing some research on my end, it looks like the expected behavior is that deal stages that don't have any deals in them won't show up in the report. 

I can see how this would cause confusion, and why you would like to see this included. If you are interested in seeing this implemented in the future, can you please create an idea on our ideas forum and include as many use cases for showing all deal stages, examples, and what roadblock not having this information included is causing? 

If you can share the link with us over here, I would like to upvote the idea.

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes