Dashboards & Reporting

Evenitem

Report - SQL to Opp

SOLVE

Dear HS Community

I have the following challenge. We have a new BDR team set up. What is the best way to analyze how many SQL became opps? I would prefer a report that tells me how many Opps were created for which Account Executive. What properties need to be maintained and how can I set up good reporting?

Theoretically, I am interested even one step further. Is there a report that analyzes the whole lifecycle phases regarding contact/lead from MQL via SQL via Oppertunity to the customer?

Best,
Dean

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Report - SQL to Opp

SOLVE

Hi @Evenitem,

You will likely want a series of reports to accomplish this, but most of what you are looking for is available in the report library.

You'll want to make sure you're maintaining and using the lifecycle stage property if you want to use these reports out of the box.

A few reports you might want to use:

• Contact Lifecycle Stage Funnel - you can customize this if needed as well
  • Contacts by Source
  • Contacts by rep or deals by rep
  • You may find the need to create a custom report to get it exactly where you want, but the library will definitely be a good start.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

Report - SQL to Opp

SOLVE

Hi @Evenitem,

You will likely want a series of reports to accomplish this, but most of what you are looking for is available in the report library.

You'll want to make sure you're maintaining and using the lifecycle stage property if you want to use these reports out of the box.

A few reports you might want to use:

• Contact Lifecycle Stage Funnel - you can customize this if needed as well
  • Contacts by Source
  • Contacts by rep or deals by rep
  • You may find the need to create a custom report to get it exactly where you want, but the library will definitely be a good start.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer