Dashboards & Reporting

JoeBurchard
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Report - Number Of Unique Contacts A Sales Agent Engages To Move To X Deal Stage

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas/insights on how to create a report that visualizes how many unique contacts an individual sales team member must contact to create a deal. Further, the average sales activities needed to move to each stage of a deal pipeline.

Examples:

• Sales Rep A reaches out to an average of 30 contacts before they create a deal.
  • Sales Rep B reaches out to an average of 40 contacts before they create a deal.
  • Sales Rep A conducts  an average of 10 demos to get a qualified lead.

Thanks in advance!

3件の返信
SKOOBEY1
参加者

Report - Number Of Unique Contacts A Sales Agent Engages To Move To X Deal Stage

Are there any updates on this? I'm even interested in simply seeing how many unique contacts were reached regardless of deal level.

Ex. Rep A reached 167 contacts in the specified period.

0 いいね!
BukunmiOdetayo
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Hello @JoeBurchard  and thanks to @MiaSrebrnjak for the invite.

I am not sure there will be a one-way answer to your question. This is because sales activities such as the number of contacts an SDR reaches out to before creating a deal and the average number of demos they get before getting a qualified lead depends on your pipeline and sales process. 

If you already have data, you may gain insight from them by looking. However, if you don't have reliable data yet to get this information, you might want to look at the analytics of businesses that operate similar to yours.

I also attached this resource that might help you close more qualified leads with sales demos

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @JoeBurchard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @BukunmiOdetayo@StjepanGrcic@danmoyle, do you have any advice for @JoeBurchard? Thanks! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings