Dashboards & Reporting

Nishant_Singh16
Membre

Report/Dashboard to track the common HS meeting link for my sales team

Résolue

Hi all!

I'm trying to create a report where I can track the total number of meetings booked every day via the HS booking link. I have created a common meeting link that includes the calendar of all sales executives. The report I get contains the date & time of the meeting link but I don't know which lead is booking the calendar. I need to get the email ID as well. Can anyone help me figure out how to get hold of the lead details as well?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @Nishant_Singh16,

This can be done with the custom report builder, available in Professional and Enterprise portals. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities.

If you're really just interested in meetings booked today, set the Filters (upper left) to "Create date is this day" and "Activity type is any of Meeting":

karstenkoehler_0-1633607130049.png

Click Hide Filters, then click Add Activity Property and find Associated Contacts and Activity Date. It should look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1633607263820.png

In the Visualization tab, now select chart type table and select "Unsummarized data table".

karstenkoehler_2-1633607298913.png

On the right, you should now be seeing a list of meetings booked today, with the contact and meeting date information. You can now save the report to a dashboard.

Without a Professional or Enterprise subscription, the closest you can get would be the "Meetings booked with reps by activity date" under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @Nishant_Singh16,

This can be done with the custom report builder, available in Professional and Enterprise portals. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Activities.

If you're really just interested in meetings booked today, set the Filters (upper left) to "Create date is this day" and "Activity type is any of Meeting":

karstenkoehler_0-1633607130049.png

Click Hide Filters, then click Add Activity Property and find Associated Contacts and Activity Date. It should look like this:

karstenkoehler_1-1633607263820.png

In the Visualization tab, now select chart type table and select "Unsummarized data table".

karstenkoehler_2-1633607298913.png

On the right, you should now be seeing a list of meetings booked today, with the contact and meeting date information. You can now save the report to a dashboard.

Without a Professional or Enterprise subscription, the closest you can get would be the "Meetings booked with reps by activity date" under Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.