Dashboards & Reporting

RLV2525
Contributor

Report: Calculating Average Touchpoint per Company Owner

SOLVE

Hi Community, 

Currently, I am optimising my dashboard and would like to add an report that calculates the touchpoint per quarter of each representative, preferably in percentages. 

E.g. Representative A is company owner of 100 companies and in the previous quarter (s)he contacted 75 companies. So a touchpoint of 75%. 

I would like to put this in a combination graph with the second axis to be overall average of all the touchpoints together. 

Is this possible in Hubspot?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLV2525,

Not in this exact form, unfortunately. You could create a report for each sales person, showing the Last contacted date of all of their owned company records. (This could be a horizontal bar chart, Last contacted date on the x-axis.) One report per sales person.

Alternatively, you could approach this with a summarized table that shows Company owner, Company name and the number of sales activities in a certain time frame. With a large number of companies, this becomes a huge report. However, this would not give you the percentage that you're looking for. (Default) custom reports don't support calculation columns. Formula fields are only available in Operations Hub Enterprise, see here.

Another approach would be a report that visualizes the number of companies without Last contacted date in the last quarter per company owner. Right next to it, you could create a report that shows the the number of companies with a Last contacted date. You would have to compare both, no percentage unfortunately. This last one seems closest to your original question. Let me know if I should draft that for you, happy to do so in another reply.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RLV2525,

Not in this exact form, unfortunately. You could create a report for each sales person, showing the Last contacted date of all of their owned company records. (This could be a horizontal bar chart, Last contacted date on the x-axis.) One report per sales person.

Alternatively, you could approach this with a summarized table that shows Company owner, Company name and the number of sales activities in a certain time frame. With a large number of companies, this becomes a huge report. However, this would not give you the percentage that you're looking for. (Default) custom reports don't support calculation columns. Formula fields are only available in Operations Hub Enterprise, see here.

Another approach would be a report that visualizes the number of companies without Last contacted date in the last quarter per company owner. Right next to it, you could create a report that shows the the number of companies with a Last contacted date. You would have to compare both, no percentage unfortunately. This last one seems closest to your original question. Let me know if I should draft that for you, happy to do so in another reply.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.